Open Settings app
Tap on «Profile Downloaded» button
Tap «Install» and enter your passcode
How to add widgets to your iPhone
Bellow you will find the guide how to add widgets on iPhone (iOS 14) and create custom Home Screen.
1. Go to Widget Pro app and activate widgets you like.
2. From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
3. Tap the Add button (+) in the upper-left corner and then Search Widget Pro
4. Select a widget, choose from three widget sizes, then tap Add Widget.
5. Tap Done in the upper-right corner on home screen.
6. Long tap on widget and choose Edit Widget
7. Select widget
- Select Wallpaper
- Save to Photo Gallery
- Go to Photos, Select wallpaper and choose “Use as Wallpaper”